Beauty in the details.
Each piece of jewellery from our collection receives the same level of care and attention. We strive to produce the finest quality jewellery right here in Toronto, Canada. We are constantly looking to new ways of manufacturing and design to keep us on the cutting edge of jewellery fashion and craftsmanship.
Curated. GIA Certified Loose Diamonds.
The centre diamond of any jewellery piece is of the utmost importance. We take the extra step of personally inspecting and individually grading each diamond before using it in our jewellery. GIA is recognized as the industry standard of diamond grading. This is why we use their certificates to begin our search for your ideal diamond. We then review each diamond individually to insure it meets our internal quality standards.
If you have a specific quality range in mind, please contact us and we will be happy to discuss and assist you in your search for the perfect centre diamond.
Socially Responsible. Conflict Free.
Every piece of jewellery manufactured by Jacob Mercari is done so in an ethical and environmentally sustainable manor. We are extremely careful in selecting the right partners. We only work with loose diamond manufacturers compliant with an external auditing process to ensure all diamonds are conflict free. We are big fans of the Responsible Jewellery Council as they do a very good job of ensuring a proper chain of custody is being followed.
We expect ourselves and our partners to uphold the following core values:
- Be accountable: all products must be of ethical and conflict free sources.
- Be transparent: all offices, factories and facilities are subject to strict auditing.
- Be charitable: give back to the community through donations, jobs & training.
- Be proud: our workmanship is of the highest standards in the industry.
- Be mindful: only use paper products when necessary and reduce carbon footprint.